Sitting on the original site of the Washington Hotel and Studebaker Buggy and Carriage House, this building was constructed in 1906 as a four-story warehouse for the Spratlen-Anderson Mercantile Co. Frank Edbrooke designed the original structure, as well as a two-story addition built in 1919. This corner loft offers brick and wood beams throughout and many custom features, 12- Foot ceilings, hardwood floors, slab granite in kitchen and master bath, built-in appliances, custom lighting, custom rugs and so much more. Buyer to verify taxes, schools, HOA and square footage.
Courtesy of Kentwood City Properties
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Real Estate Company are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions