Buying a home in Denver doesn't have to be an intimidating process if you have the right local Realtor on your team. You need a real estate agent who knows the local market and has access to a network of local real estate professionals. We are those Realtors. We will not only help you find a home you love, but we will walk you through the home-buying process every step of the way.
As your exclusive buyer's agent, we am highly qualified to help you buy a home in the Denver market. We've been a Denver Realtors since 2004, helping many buyers find their dream homes as well as attain mortgage financing. We aim to ensure that the home-buying process is as easy and stress-free for you as possible so you too can take part in the American Dream. Here are the steps for buying a home:
1. Hire the Right Agent – We know the Denver market. My Realtor expertise qualifies me to assist you as your buyer's agent.
2. Choose the Right Lender – We will help you evaluate the mortgage options of various local lenders. My financing goal is to get you the best, most affordable rate possible. Getting pre-approved by your lender is the best option. This will ensure that your home-buying process goes smoothly.
3. Find the Right Home – As licensed Realtors, we have access to the official MLS database along with a network of other industry leaders in the Denver area. We will use every resource possible to help you find the home that meets your wants, needs and criteria.
4. Make an Offer on a Home – One of our most important responsibilities as your buyer's agent is to help you evaluate the fair market value of the home you're interested in buying. This will help determine the best offer based on market value and ensure it’s a good long term investment as well.
5. Earnest Money Deposit – Once we’ve come to terms with the Seller and we’re officially Under Contract, it's time to deposit your earnest money with the designated title company. This deposit will go in a trust account, to be held until closing, at which time it will go towards your down payment and/or other closing costs.
6. Closing – We will be there to help you deal with home inspections, closing dates, contingencies, and other issues that may arise. You won't have to deal with these matters alone.
7. Move In – Now it's time to get the keys to your new home! And don't worry; we'll still be there for you if you need us.
As professional Denver Realtors, our mission is to help you find a home that:
Are you looking for an experienced Denver real estate expert to assist you with the home-buying process? Contact Jonas Markel with Re/Max Professionals City Properties to discuss your home-buying needs and goals.
Secluded private setting with magnificent Mount Evans views and bordering Denver Mountain Parks open space. The spacious home sits on one of the very best acreages in sou...
Courtesy of RE/MAX Professionals
Amazing Opportunity to Own a Brand-New Unit at the Brownstone! Located just blocks from Washington Avenue and the heart of Golden, this stunning townhome has it all. Brea...
Courtesy of LIV Sotheby's International Realty
The perfect low maintenance lifestyle! This gorgeous home is loaded with upgrades including Plantation Shutters throughout, Upgraded Cabinets,Tile Counters, Maple Hardwo...
Courtesy of SilverKey Realty Group
This home boasts outstanding "urban" views of Whole Foods and 17th street pavilion. Light filled and open floor plan. Beautifully appointed finishes incorporating woods ...
Courtesy of SLIFER SMITH & FRAMPTON DENV
Stunning Highlands home w/open floor plan, numerous upgrades & loads of storage. Main floor includes spacious living room, dining room, updated office w/built-ins, laundr...
Courtesy of Kentwood Co at Cherry Creek
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Real Estate Company are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified. IDX Terms and Conditions